Monday, August 6, 2012

School

                       First day of High school
Its that time of the year again, getting ready for the first day of school. This year will be so different for me, because it will be my first year in public school and in high school. My high school isn't going to be like other ones, its were there is no bulling,drugs,gangs,weapons,violence,etc. But I'm still nervous because I wont know anybody, and its hard for me to just go up and talk to people. I'm also excited because then I get to be around people my age and have fun with people and different stuff. The first day is on August 13th (so one week from today)! I'm going to wear really tight skinny jeans(they only look tight),a black tank top, with a shirt that is gray and has a black heart on it and the back is see though hot pink lace, and converse,my rubber bracelets,a neckless,and a couple rings. and my hair done,and eyeliner. Its really cute trust me! <3 My classes start at 8:55am, so i have to get up at around 7am to start getting ready and eating.
Oh I got my hair done :) it has greenish blue strips on top. and all underneath is greenish blue. and i have lots of choppy layers and bangs.


Listening to: Tyga-Make it nasty

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete