Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Not normal

                               This isn't normal
What I'm about to type isn't normal, I'm not normal. But to be quite honest this is really weird to me. Well here's a letter to my cousin :)

Dear Cousin (male)
   You already know that I love you(like family). So lets just start out by saying, you are by far my awesomest cousin I have. Your so fun to hang around with and talk to. You always know what to say and how to say it. I cant wait till you and my other cousin move here, so we can hang out. I love how outgoing and kind you are, even to total strangers. You told me that you have to work like crazy everyday to be how you are. Its hard to believe, its also hard to believe on what you have gone though. Well I'll say it again, I love you. I cant believe on how much I trust you. I now know how much you have my back, and love and care for me. Its so nice to know! You also mentioned how hard it is for you to say I love you. But that very day you said that you loved me, and seemed so happy and relieved when I said I love you too. I don't always know what to say around you but I feel like I could say anything and it would be okay. I have to say that when you hugged me after having a long talk about me cutting, I almost started crying in your arms. I could barely say "thank you", I could barely let go,and I could barely keep it together. I wanted to just hug you for so much longer and tell you so much more stuff in person;because I knew it would be 5 months till I see you next. Even though you said that I can call you whenever its still not the same. When I see you in December I'm going to definitely hug you for awhile;  and tell you thank you again. I just need to hear you say anything,because whatever you say always makes me feel better. I think sometime in like a few weeks I will call you. I just need to find a time that we can talk for awhile and where my family wont hear me talking to you. Well I'll end it with again,I love you <3


No pic sorry

Listening to:Drake-the mott

No comments:

Post a Comment