Sunday, July 1, 2012

That amazing friend

                              <3 Besties <3
Everyone has to have that amazing friend. A  friend you can be perverted with, a friend that doesnt care if your weird, and a friend that you can tell anything to and wont ever judge you!


To my amazing bestie Ashley,
  I dont know where to start, I have so much to write. Ashley I am so happy that we became friends. I can tell you  anything in the world. You know more about me then my parents and any of my other friends. We have deffently had some epic convos like: Johnny Depp in a pink bunny outfit, zaynie poo, or Holy sweet abs batman its Chris Evans, And i'm 100% sure that we will have more awesome convos! We would be like in-sepapable if we lived by each other. I would do anything for you, and I feel like you would do anything for me. I dont think anything could ever ruin our friendship. We are like peanut butter to jelly, katup to a hotdog, gummy to the worms, and the bacon to my eggs.  Your my bestie and no one can ever take that away from me <3. Maybe sometime this summer we could video chat ^_^. Oh and did I mention how pretty you are :)
From Kristina <3

Listening to: 1D- what makes you beautiful



oh if you want to look at my awesome friends blog heres the link :)
http://missrhineswounderland.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment