Tuesday, June 26, 2012

amazing body

                              Amazing body!

In the post, i'll be talking about working out and getting that amazing body. I think i'll be doing this every couple of months as like an update. So here we go! I am curently working on losing about 15-30 pounds. I would love rock hard abs(and no stomic), skinner thieghs,more toned arms,and a over all nice body. At the end of this I will give links to some good websites I use to get me thinner. I have a hard time at wanting to do the workouts and eatting right. I'm going to be cutting my sugar down a lot, and eating less salt. I also will be doing some workout dvd's that my cousin  gave me. The workouts in my magazine,and jumping rope. Another extremely good exercise that I am doing is swimming. I'm going to try and do that everyday even in the winter(we live by a place that has a indoor pool) right after school for about 1/2-1 hour. I cant really think of anything else to write, so i'll put the links! :)

http://www.dailyglow.com/8-ways-to-squeeze-fitness-into-your-day.html?xid=nl_TodaysHighlightFromDailyGlow_20120620     This shows you how to fit working out in your everyday life

http://xfinity.comcast.net/slideshow/news-foodsthatburnthemostfat/1/    This shows on which foods burn the most fat

thats all
Listening to: Black veil brides-knifes and pens

No comments:

Post a Comment