Tuesday, June 12, 2012

                        Movies,Movies,Movies

Here's my reviews for movies I've seen in the theater lately :)
The Avengers: A typical "guy movie", I went to see it with my brothers awhile back. I think its accually a really good movie. It has some really funny parts in it too. And yes me liking it could be because i think Chris Evans is hot and hes in it haha. I would watch it again, just not a lot.
                                                                       rating:5/10

The hunger games: Everybody was raving about this movie. So when I got asked if I wanted to watch it, I said "yes!" I wasnt exspecting a lot out of the movie. But when the movie got done I said I have to buy this movie!!!!" It is one of the best movies, It was nothing how i excepted it to be. Someone I know told me that the movie is even better then the book (in her opion). Plus the guy is cute, so its a win win :D
                                                                        rating 9/10



listening to: nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment