Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rant :/

Yes I can be bipolar sometimes, I go from being in the best of mood to wanting cry and kill someone. My crush that I like told me that he likes me but he has a gf. I can live with him having a gf(would be better if they broke up though). And I told him that I like him. Sounds all good so far right? yeah no this is when it gets bad. I texted my friend because I was excited that he likes me. I told her that he has a gf. she responded with "who is his gf!?!?!?" I said idk why do you want to know? She said that he kept telling her that he likes her,and that if he had a gf that she was going to stop leading him on. Then she texted me "Unless he's talking about me.....  tonight he said he was going to bed and he said (goodnight sweet dreams xoxo <3 u)" Me and my friend both know that my crush and her aren't dating. I kinda want to scream and cry because of this. I was so happy because I thought he liked me, now I don't know. I don't want to be a part of some fucking game! Why can't guys be easy, I wanted him to be the perfect guy. But it sounds like its not going to happen :(


Listening to:Three days grace-i hate everything about you


No comments:

Post a Comment