Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm going to write letters to both of my crushes, ones a girl and ones a boy.
Dear crush(girl),
Why oh why do you have to be so beautiful? I have liked you for awhile now, sometimes I wish you knew how I felt about you. But then again I hope you never find out because it would be beyond awkward,since your straight. Your body is perfect, you like a lot of the same stuff as me, you have gorgeous eyes, an amazing smile, everything about you is perfect! <3 Sometimes I wish I could tell you everything and that you would understand. But I also don't want you to tell anybody. Your going to be moving away for 6 months, my life will be hell then. I wish you didn't have to go, but I want you to do what you love.



Dear crush(boy)
You are probably the hottest guy I have ever seen! I've known you for around 6 years. Last summer we talked for hours everyday. We use to mess around and everything. My life felt perfect then. Until I decided to tell you that I have a crush on you. And all you could reply to me is "oh lol, lots of people like me, I get asked out every week" really!?!? worst reply ever! The first time we saw each after I told you that, felt like the most awkward time of my life. We didn't talk to each other, or sit by each other, if we did talk it was 1-5 words. We never talk anymore, i don't remember the last time I texted you..... I loved you! Lately we have been able to joke about me liking you, I like that because it means you talk to me. We actually sat by each other in a movie theater and messed around while watching the movie. So its starting to get normal but you have been the hardest guy to like. The worst part is I never see you; and we live on the same block. Well I wish we could be close and maybe even date. My heart still misses a beat when I see you <3

Listening to:Nicki minaj-fly  Ft rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment